Saturday, November 10, 2012

This I Believe

     The belief for me means "no pains, no gains". All of us want to be successful and to gain great achievement. To get success you must go through pain, because if there is no pain, there is no gain. If the farmers want to harvest in the fall they must plant the seeds in the spring.
     When I was young, my parents told me "If you want to reach your goals, remember,no pain no gains". For example, if I want to get good scores, I must work hard not only in the class but also in the homework. As we all know,do the homework is so boring that all of us prefer to playing outside. However, if we do like this, we won't get a good result in exam because we did not work hard. No pains no gains. We should not envy others' success and think ourselves are worse than others. The only reason is that they work much harder than us, they overcome the pains in the road to be successful and for us, we enjoy the comfortable life and forget to  reach our goals.
     When I studied in high school, I have to study hard and get good scores in test in order to enter a good university. I got up early and slept very late everyday. I spent most of my daily life in studying. "That's too boring" I complained to my parents. They said noting but told me don't forget no pains no gains. I worked hard as always and get a good scores in the final exams. Naturally, I was admitted by a good university and my life changed from then on.
     No pains, no gains. When you are bored for the success and want to give up, please remember this. Go on working, go through the pains and the success is in front of you.
      I believe in always going to the "no pains, no gains". What about you? What's your core belief? Welcome to my home to share it with me! Come on! Welcome to some questions for me!
     


3 comments:

  1. I like your belief "No pains, no gains".I am sure you can get what you want,just do what you like,cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, YOUNG PARK!!
    Your belief startled me because your blief has strong power to persuade me. Can I gain without pain?? I wish I were tough like you. You are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Young Park, you have written such an inspirational blog entry here! I like to think that there can be fun and pleasure in striving for achievement in addition to the pain. But I guess there are times when you have to put your nose to the grindstone!

    Your video made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete