Sunday, November 4, 2012

Love the Lakers

       Hello! Everyone!! Welcome to my home!!! Welcome to the discussion "LOVE THE LAKERS"! Which sports team do you like best? Do you like the Los Angeles Lakers that is one of the basketball team in NBA? Can you share the team you like best with me?
     The Lakers is the team I like best. His only goal is to win the final champion and never give up. All his performance in the field, the hard working in train and the team unity touch my heart deeply.

Lakers5
the start players of the Lakers
     I have loved this team for about ten years. I pay attention to all the news about him.Lakers has a glorious history and he won the second most champions among the NBA teams. In the last two years, he was beaten in the second round in the playoffs. However, he do not give up fighting for the champion even though he can not play as well as before. He is working hard all the time for achieving his only goal——win the finals. 
       This year he got Dwight Howard who is the best center in the NBA and Steve Nash one of the greatest guard by treading with other teams and Kobe Bryant the heart of the team keeps healthy. All of these make the Lakers be now the odds-on favorites to win it all. However, he loses the fist three games in the beginning of this season. Lots of people think that the Lakers wont win the finals but I am very confident to him and I believe he will change the disadvantages and win the finals because all the team members still believe each other very well and train very hard. They never give up in facing the matters, so do I.

     I believe the future of the Lakers must be perfect and no matter whether he win the finals I will love him best. I think you must be favor of my thought that you will love your favourite team no matter how he played in the field. I believe that the team you like best must make you happy and touch your herat just the Lakers to me.Welcome to share your own favourite teams with me!

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited about the video of Lakers, and Kobe Bryant is one of my favourite basketplayers.
    Dispite the bad performance of Lakers in the beginning of NBA, I hope Lakers can do a better job in the following matches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world Yongcun! It is exciting to find you here and expressing your unique voice to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete