Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving


     The Thanksgiving Day is one of the most important holiday in the U.S. All the Americans celebrate it happily and excitedly. Luckily, I am in America during the Thanksgiving this year. 
     
      In my life, I have many things to be thankful for.
     I am thankful for my parents. My parents gave me birth and raise me grow up. they taught me lots of things such as how to overcome difficulties, how to be happy everyday and so on. I think they are the greatest people in the world.
     I am thankful for my friends. They share the happiness and the upset with me. We study and play together. They make my life be full with happiness and laugh. They always with me no matter I was successful or failed. 
     I am thankful for my teachers. they are the light in my life road to show me to the right direction. They teach me knowledge and truth. They are also my friends sharing happiness and experience together.

     There are always something in my life to be thankful. Be thankful for what you have; you will end up having more. If you concentrate on what you do not have, you will never, ever have enough. Being thankful for what we have can make our lives happier and rich. It is the time to express our thanks to other people or other things. Let's go and just do it!

     
     What are you thankful for? Welcome to my blog and share it with me. Let us be thankful for our lives together and I believe our lives will be excellent. GO!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment