Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My life in the Photo

     There are lots of things in our daily life. Taking photos is a good way to record our lives. Maybe there is many small things that we never care them because they are too small and ordinary that we almost do it everyday. However, take photos for them at any time and recall them after a long time. We will see the small things can also bring us different feelings.

     How delicious it looks like! I traveled to the Boston this fall break. How exciting it was I ate the famous Lobster. I have heard the lobster for a long time. It is the biggest one I have ever seen and this is my first time to eat it. It is very good. 

     It is fall now! The leaves turned to be red and yellow . Although it is not green, I think its red yellow represent the harvest. In some words, it is more beautiful that the green trees.


shoes   
 This shoes is the NIKE Kobe VII and it is the Kobe Bryant's signature shoes. I like kobe very much! Therefore, one of my dreams is buy a pair of this shoes. When I bought it, I felt very excited! I think it is the best shoes in the world, not only the shoes itself but also Kobe's signature.
  This is my roommate and he is also my classmate. How lovely a boy he is! We study together!I think he is a humorous and intelligent boy.He often make me happy. He and I are very good friend!
  
       Do you know what is this written on the paper?  It is not Chinese or English.  It is Arabic written by my English classmate who comes from Tunisia. He wrote my name in Arabic. Although I know about Arabic, I like it very much.It represents the friendship between us.

      This is the desk in my home university --Jilin university. It has been with me for about three years. I always read books, do homework and play computer games on it. It help me a lot and it seems a friend for me although it is just a desk. I think it is the most beautiful desk, one of my best friends.
       This clothes is designed for lovers and my girl friend has the same one. Although it looks not very beautiful, I like it very much because I love my girl friend and she has the same one. When we wear the same clothes together, we feel very happy and others are very envious. I will keep this clothes forever.

       I think the pen is one of the most important thing in my life. It is very useful that I can use it  to learn knowledge, write everything I want to remember and draw some pictures. My life will be boring if there is no pen. It cannot be instead by other things. Get a pen and start my study life!GO!
      This only a part of my whole life! It is very ordinary but it is unique !Do you like it! Do you remember the small things in your own life? Welcome to share it with me! 

2 comments:

  1. I want to eat Lobster too... Seems like very dilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the picture you choose of your roomate is so funny !

    ReplyDelete