Thursday, November 29, 2012

A interview on enjoying life

     Nowadays, most people are busy with their work, although part of them are would like to enjoy their lives more, they have no time or they don't know how to find the balance between the work and life.However, there are many people do not know why we should enjoy the life. Naho, my English classmates, a shy and happy girl, she gives some her opinions on enjoying life.

Q: Do you think enjoy life is important? Why?
A: Yes, Of course. We cannot live twice, so we should enjoy our life.
Q: What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
A: I believe that my common daily life is most important in my life.
Q: What do you love to do best in your life? Why?
A: Exploring not only outside but also inside of home.
Outside of house is amazing world, so I love to go exploring; in addition, if I find something new in my house, I feel happier. I have not noticed it although it has already been there and I spend a lot of time surrounding by it.
Q: What’s your opinion on how people can enjoy life more? Explain it
A: I think if people feel bored in their lives, all they should do is just changing the point of view a little, and then they can enjoy their lives because our earth has enormous treasures.
Q: Do you think it is a difficult thing to do what you love? Because we have to face the fact, such as we need a good job and make money.
A:Actually we have to work to live, and sometimes it is not interesting and hard, but these are our lives. we should find tiny small happiness there, and I believe that we can enjoy our lives.
Q: Do you think you are doing what you love now? How do you think your present life?
A: I'm really enjoy my daily life now. If other people see my life, it might looks not luxurious, but I believe that my life is filled with a lot of small happiness, which leads to huge happiness. 

     She enjoys her life now! How happy she is! She thinks that we must enjoy our lives when we are working hard. I am very agree with her! What is your opinion? Welcome to share it with me !

No comments:

Post a Comment