Saturday, December 1, 2012

Enjoy studying Math


   I am a math man! I am major in math in the university! I love the math very much! I think it is the most interesting subject in the world! It is useful, beautiful and abstract. 

      I have learned math for about 4 years in my college life. Most people think math is very difficult to learn, so do I. However, what math takes to me is not only the difficulty and the puzzle but also the happiness and the challenge.

     Most of people think that the math is the most difficult subject to learn and think math is too abstract. However, math is not so difficult as people think, we should not be afraid of it. The right way is very important to learn math. When we face a difficult question, we should not be impatient, but keep calm and analysis it. Never give up running, we are certain to learn math very well.

     Since now, I have taken many math classes, such as mathematics analysis, advanced algebra, complex analysis, real analysis, ordinary differential equation, partial differential equation, functional analysis and so on. They are all very interesting although each of them introduces different knowledge. I get a lot by learning them and build up my math system.

     In a word, math is useful and beautiful. All of us can learn it well if we want to. What is your experience on learning math? Welcome to my blog and share it with me! I think you are interested math or will be interested it! GO! Math man!
This is called the most beautiful formula in math


3 comments:

  1. Your enthusiasm for math is contagious! I love it that you find math beautiful! I wish I knew enough to think that way about something so abstract!

    I would like to know why the last figure you show in this blog entry is the "most beautiful formula" in math?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog!!The formula is called Euler formula, it establishes the deep relationship between the trigonometric functions and the complex exponential function. Many mathematicians say that this formula is created by the god and it is our our jewel.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing that beautiful formula! Well, it is rare to encounter an individual who has such a strong passion for math. Most people I know run away from the mere sight of numbers. But what they don't realize is that they are still going to encounter numbers as they go on living – fare, mortgage, tuition, etc. So why not have fun learning them, right?

    Yvonne@HomeTutorsSacramento.com

    ReplyDelete