Sunday, December 9, 2012

Chinese Food

http://www.china-family-adventure.com/chinese-food.html

     Chinese food is any of several styles originating from regions of China, some of which have become increasingly popular in other parts of the world – from Asia to the AmericasAustraliaWestern Europe and Southern Africa. The history of Chinese cuisine stretches back for many centuries and produced both change from period to period and variety in what could be called traditional Chinese food, leading Chinese to pride themselves on eating a wide range of foods. Major traditions include Anhui,CantoneseFujianHunanJiangsuShandongSzechuan, and Zhejiang cuisines. The three main criteria for good Chinese food are: colour, aroma and taste.
        I was not able to cook Chinese food before I came to the U.S. During I lived in the Atlanta, I learned cooking Chinese food by myself and I enjoy cooking now. I think it is an interesting thing. I think the food I cooked are very delicious.
      My hometown locate in the northeast of China, so I like the Northeastern Chinese cuisine best. In addition, I like the Sichuan cuisine very much because I prefer the hot food and the Sichuan food it very hot.
      The staple foods of Chinese food are rice, noodles, wheat and so on. In the north of China, most people eat rice and in the south people eat wheat mostly.
http://www.eatingrules.com/2010/12/healthy-chinese-food-options/
       The Chinese food is very different from the western food. And the taste ,the aroma and the cooking method are also different. One of the biggest differences between Chinese dinner and western dinner might be the position on table where dishes are served In America, everyone only has their own plate of food, however, in China, the dishes are placed on the table and everyone shares.
       Do you like Chinese food? Have you ever eaten some Chinese food? How do you think about it? Welcome to my blog and share your opinions with me. Let us discuss the delicious Chinese food together.
from the Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoIMHaXEYaM

2 comments:

  1. I miss the Chinese food very much. The food here is truly very different from the food from Chinese food, but some of the food here is also very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last although not the least could be the amazingly extremely tasty and also wholesome: the vegetable - dependent dishes. Phoenix Chinese Restaurant

    ReplyDelete