Saturday, December 8, 2012

Listening my favorite Music

 
     Rocking in the music!
     One of my hobbies is listening to the music, some of them are silent and some of them are enthusiastic. Either of them can make me happy, and relax myself in to the music world. Listening my favorite music and looking at the blue sky is the greatest time in my daily life, forget all the trouble and upset, just enjoy my own happy life. How exciting it is!
http://www.baike.com/wikdoc/sp/qr/history/version.do?ver=124&hisiden=mY,310agF,ZZWcEfVZif3duAg
 
     Jay Chou is one of my favorite pop singers. He is one of the most popular singers in China and his songs are very popular. Jay Chou is 2000 years later the most revolutionary Asian pop music with the creation of the benchmark "Asia singer," said pop king. He break through original music theme, form in Asia, the music material, fusion multivariate create various songs style, especially in the fusion of music in the style of the hip-hop or r&b most famous Chinese pop music, is a tradition of "Chinese wind". Jay in breaking the Asian pop elder stagnant situation, for the Asian pop open a new page!
http://whatafy.com/ease-your-mind-listening-to-music-triggers-your-emotions.html

Listening the music when you are walking, working,or studying.can immerse yourself in the music. It can help you forget the tired, the upset, dancing with the melody. Your body will be full of energy! 
      Love listening to the music and enjoy you own beautiful life! Music is one of best friends of us and it is necessary for everyone. Do you like listening music? If so, please keep going! If not, welcome to my blog and let us start enjoying music together!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment