Monday, December 3, 2012

Love the NBA games


     I have loved the NBA games for about 10 years. When I was 11 years old I began to pay attention to the NBA because the most famous Chinese basketball player Yao Ming joined the Houston Rockets. However,the Los Angeles Lakers is my favorite team and I like Kobe Bryant best. I watch most of the Lakers games.
      I pay attention to most of the news about NBA and watch the games online or on TV so long as I have extra time. The NBA games take a lot of happiness to me. And read the NBA news has become a part of my daily life. Among the players in the NBA, the most things I know is about Kobe Bryant because he is my idol.               
     Kobe Bryant plays shooting guard for the Los Angeles Lakers.Bryant enjoyed a successful high school basketball career at Lower Merion High School, where he was recognized as the top high school basketball player in the country. He declared his eligibility for the NBA draft upon graduation, and was selected with the 13th overall pick in the 1996  NBA draft by the Charlotte Hornets,then traded to the Los Angeles Lakers. As a rookie, Bryant earned himself a reputation as a high-flyer and a fan favorite by winning the 1997 Slam Dunk Contest. Bryant and  Shaquille O'Neal led the Lakers to three consecutive NBA championships from 2000 to 2002. 
     Then he led the NBA in scoring during the 05-06 and 06-07 seasons, setting numerous scoring records in the process. In 2006, Bryant scored a career-high 81 points against the Toronto Raptors, the second most points scored in a single game in NBA history. He was awarded the regular season's MVP in 2008. After losing in the 2008 NBA finals, Bryant led the Lakers to two consecutive championships in 2009 and 2010, earning the NBA Finals MVP on both occasions.He is one of the greatest player in the NBA history and has lots of fans in the world.

     Now, there are many great players in the NBA, such as Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard,Chris Paul and so on. They provide many wonderful games for the world audience and more and more people like the NBA.
      Do you like the NBA games? Which player do you like best? Welcome to my blog and share it with me! I believe that there must be more and more people like the NBA games and have their own favorite player. Just like me!

1 comment:

  1. Ten years is a long time. Actually,it is a big achivement!

    ReplyDelete