Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I Am Becoming A Real Blogger

      
     This session, I took the English class-"Blog For World Audience". I have never thought I would be a blogger before because I didn't like to write anything or express myself on the internet. But now, I have learned about how to write a excellent blog and have created my own blog-Enjoy Life, It is Just Once, and  have written some blog entries. How amazing it is!

http://www.simplyjamie.net/2012/07/keeping-it-real.html
      What is a good blog? How to create a good blog? It seems a very difficult problem. But now, I have known how to solve them. Thinking is a very good thing.Blogging is thinking, writing and expressing myself. Thinking everything we face everyday and take ideas from it. Writing the blog with my own voice to express my own opinions. I have learned thinking about myself while blogging because writing a blog is writing myself, writing my daily life. When I create a blog, I must think about my life and express it with my voice.
from my blog
enjoy life it is just once

     My blog is about enjoy life. Nowadays, most people are busy with work, study, and so on. Enjoy life seems to be luxurious for us so it becomes more and more important.
http://www.zazzle.com/i_blog_therefore_i_am_mug-168655663326558544
       I write a lot about how and why to enjoy life, also I use many encouraging pictures. When the audience read them, they will know the importance to enjoy life and begin to do it. Therefore, I think my blog is very encouraging for the audience.

http://kirstenc5555.wordpress.com/
        In the future, I will continue blog because it is an very interesting thing. In the process of blogging, I will think my life and I can find new things in my life. Also it is a record of my life somehow. I am on the way to be a real blogger, and I believe I will be a good blogger. Believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment