Sunday, December 9, 2012

Eyes, the Most Beautiful Scenery in the World

 You are my eyes the most beautiful scenery 
http://www.beautifulphoto.net/2011/06/22/You-are-my-eyes-the-most-beautiful-scenery.html
       Eyes are the window of the heart,are the most beautiful scenery in the world. Only through the eyes you can see the beautiful world and you can see the whole world from the eyes. In the eyes, you can the happiness, the beauty, the excitement and the strengthen. Keep the eyes clear, the heart will be bright.

http://www.idlehearts.com/your-eyes-are-the-window-to-my-soul-you-reach-me-with/20925/
     Your eyes, are the window to my soul, you reach me with a simply look, that tell a story, within my heart. The eyes can touch the people who look into it more deeply than any other.  It represent the heart and express the soul to the outside world.
http://ofblog.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html
     In the life certainly does not lack America, only is lacks discovers the beautiful eye. We should not pay much attention to looking for the beautiful scenery but to have a discovers the beautiful eyes. Being good at find the beauty in our daily lives we will see that the world is much beautiful than we have ever though of.
       It does not lack beauty in life, but eyes to notice. From now on, let us make ourselves have a beautiful eyes together. Eyes are the most beautiful scenery in the world, other than anything else. How do you think about this? Welcome to my blog and share with me!
        

2 comments:

  1. It does not lack beauty in life, but eyes to notice. And different eyes see the differen scenery, it depends on you what to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyes are the window of our soul.So we should prevent our windows from being hurt.

    ReplyDelete