Sunday, December 2, 2012

My life in the U.S.



     This year I came to the U.S. with my classmates to attend a math program in Georgia Tech, Atlanta. This was my first time to go abroad, all of things were new for me and I was curious for everything. In a word, it was a exciting experience for me.
gatech campus
     As we all know, culture between Chinese and American are quite different and the first thing for me is to learn about the American culture and adapt the lifestyle in the U.S.
the picture of westmar student lofts

     I live in the Westmar student lofts together with my classmate. We cook Chinese food by ourselves and live very happily. In the math program, I take two math classes : Mathematical Biology and Algebraic Topology. They are very interesting and the teachers are very responsible and humorous. We all like them very much. In addition, we also take the English class provided by the Language Institute. The English classes are very exciting, we take classed with the international students who come from different countries. We enjoy the class and improve our English with the help of the teachers.In this session, I take the Blogging for World Audience class, it is very interesting, the lovely teacher teaches me how to write a perfect blog and I think I am on the way to be a real blogger.
take in the Harvard campus
taking in the MIT campus

     During the fall break, I traveled to the Boston and New York. It was an excellent experience. I visited the Harvard University that is the best one in the world and MIT one of the best college in the world. In New York, I visited the Time Square and the Wall Street. How excited it is! I will never forget it.
      I will be back to my home country in a month. The life in the U.S. is a very important experience for my life. I will remember it forever. How about your life in America? Do you like it? Welcome to my blog and share it with me!
watch the football game with my friends







 

No comments:

Post a Comment